StephanieParent

Stephanie Parent, Reader and Writer

Stephanie Parent is a graduate of the Master of Professional Writing program at USC and attended the Baltimore School for the Arts as a piano major. She moved to Los Angeles because of Francesca Lia Block's WEETZIE BAT books, which might give you some idea of how much books mean to her. She also loves dogs, books about dogs, and sugary coffee drinks both hot and cold.
Exposure (East Park #1) - Iris Blaire This book was hot, hot, hot and fun, fun, fun! There were plenty of steamy scenes, but not at the expense of plot and character development. The writing was smooth, sexy, and smart, and the college setting was integrated very well. I loved the behind-the-scenes look at the making of East Park Exposure magazine, which was extremely professional and impressive for a student-run erotic magazine! Both EPE founder/photographer and model Evan (also our MC) were great examples of ambitious, independent young women, just in different ways. I loved watching Evan and Dallas’s relationship progress as well. There were some typos, and the ending felt a little rushed…but according to Goodreads, the story will be continued in a second book, which I will definitely be picking up!